Tuesday, December 04, 2007

full circle



anyone remember this? Well, it's happened again, although this time Petey wasn't there. As you all know, the WGA is on strike, thus forcing our beloved Stephen Colbert and John Stewart off the air. What to do? How can we possibly get our news without their nightly reviews?

Luckily, UCB hosted the favorite son of South Carolina last nite and Brian (liz's brian) got us tickets. Just think, out of the three hundred million people in America, we were four out of 225 who were able to see Stephen. The show was perfect; in fact, even better with the school play aspect of the performance. For the word, the writers came out with posters to show the words that usually appear on screen. I won't say more, as you can find reports other places. But just know that I missed Peter not being by my side as well...

Also, if you are still reading this, you should check out this New York Public Radio interview. Brian Lehrer interviews Jan Shipps and does a pretty good job. I made some comments during the interview, but I'm afraid I did not represent very well...

2 comments:

paul said...

i enjoyed your commentary stevie...you inspired me to add some commentary of my own...

Blog-on said...

Pretty much...your blog is the only one coming from an SF graduate that doesn't make me GAG ferociously.
Thank you, kindly.
Ashlee Ekins