Sunday, August 24, 2008

exculpate

several important things to note:

first, i was up at the time barack texted me to let me know about joe biden. i think that most likely makes me one of the first in america to get the big news. hooray. although i have to say that the texts and emails they keep sending me are getting cheesier and cheesier, which is a problem.



second, this new tattoo proves that my life is nearly complete. one thing about three fours that is particularly auspicious is that they sometimes look like three crosses. coney Island was the place of tattoo application. I don't believe there is a better place on earth than coney island. we attended the coney island circus sideshow and saw a nail driven into a nasal cavity, a lady walk on glass, another lady swallow swords, and the ganja queen (my personal name for her) breathe fire.



maybe you want a closer look? Fine, fine.



lastly, i don't know why, but i went to six flags great adventure on saturday. i believe this place is the downfall of america. although we did ride the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world. but was it worth the wait?

12 comments:

petey said...

i love six flags.
way better than disneyland.

you forgot to mention that barack will be the 44th president.

Amy F said...

Go to six flags on the off-season... still, I can't believe you didn't like it. You must be a roller-coaster wuss.

Looks like some fun times, though.

Loralee said...

Stephen Frandsen,
Stumbled across your blog today. I was so excited. I especially liked the post about teacher's wages...and of course the Friedman post. My little family is in Dallas. Our blog is much much less entertaining (http://ridiculouslittlelife.blogspot.com), but my kids are too beautiful. Just spoke with Jeremy and Ai Lau they are doing well in Tokyo! I'll tell them we found your blog. Hope all is wonderful. Do keep in touch and doing great things. - Loralee

Carolina said...

Ah, the circus sideshow--the soul of Coney Island. I would have loved to meet Insectavora.

paul said...

stevie: you are auspicious.

paul said...

and stevie, it won't be long before obama's people sell your phone number to the local school teachers union and other special interests. your iphone will never be the same henceforth...

paul said...

petey and i love six flags.

Anonymous said...

I must admit I am fascinated by the sword swallower at the Coney Island Sideshow because she is LDS.

Dad (TMF) said...

Where's the ear ring?

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I suggest it to discuss.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, That was a great post, I really liked visiting your site. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to visit weekly.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]RebwWucn[/url] , yvtqWnZXso , http://yuxeflk.com