Thursday, February 23, 2006

what are we cheering for (for what are we cheering)?

my little sister the cheerleader. my little sister the violinist. my little sister who has a refreshing sense of humor and bad taste in boys. my little sister, hannah. if i were to think of one compound word to describe hannah, it would be poopface. and if that's not a compound word, it is now.

i went home to utah and i saw her dance and jump and yell and cheer, and now i want you to see the same thing. please feast your eyes on these pictures.





in addition to witnessing hannah cheer her little poopface out, i also saw the twins. the twins are cute. they are small. here are some pictures. i do realize that some of you don't know the twins. as such, this web log entry most likely does not interest you. if that is the case then i suggest you do something else.

here is the picture of the little ones.

6 comments:

petey said...

smells like teen spirit...

Stephen said...

um....i don't understand.

hannah: what do you have to say to my charges?

Anonymous said...

stephen,

if only you knew how to take pictures, i would enjoy your web log so much more. at least there weren't any pictures of you, that's a plus.

what did you think about the girly girl that came to you's house thursday nite?

Anonymous said...

i liked her. why don't you call me and give me the low down? um...i'm not sure if you should be allowed to come here anymore.

paul said...

i liked her too. call stephen and give him the update.

or if you want all of us to know then give my mother the update.

Stephen said...

agreed. my mom can get the word out faster than anyone i know.